Concert attire info for Smith Singing Surfers can be found on one of the tabs on the right. Congratulations to Dwyer's Concert Choir and Chamber Choir for earning all-superior ratings in their regional festival hosted by SCVA for the third year in a row!
Check out Dwyer's Music Webpage as well: http://dms.schoolloop.com/music
Smith Singing Surfer concert attire for ladies:
- White top (e.g.: dress shirt, or blouse)
- Black bottom (e.g.: slacks, or skirt)
- NO jeans, leggings, or shorts
- Black shoes (flats preferred)
- *Suggested Accessories: royal blue rosette tie, and a royal blue cummerbund. Please note: the picture shows the attire with a bow tie, instead of the rosette tie. Scroll down further to see a picture of the rosette tie.